Saturday, April 6, 2019

Where ARE YOU?

Good morning colleagues! I know that it's been a few weeks since I've last blogged. I'm here to post that I'm not stopping my blog, but I am going on hiatus. Blogging weekly has long been very therapeutic and reflective, but recently it's become a nuisance. I have too much on my plate, and blogging is what I've chosen to let go of right now. In between starting my master's degree, the bomb cyclone that knocked out power in our house, starting track season, CMAS testing, and planning for the remainder of the school year... blogging is not happening right now.

I'm hoping to be back by the end of the school year, but I will definitely be back by the beginning of next school year. And I will continue my digital problems series because the reception has been so positive!

If I don't "talk" to you before the end of the school year, enjoy the time you have left with these students! Thanks for reading. I'll see you soon :)

- Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment